A lifetime opportunity for those in the age between 14 and 22 years…. The Federation of Information Technology Industry Sri Lanka (FITIS) launched it’s youth club today, 23rd March 2015.
Anyone under the age mentioned can apply and become a member after an interview. This is a great opportunity to meet and work together with Industrial leaders in Hardware, Software, Telecommunication, Professional and Educational chapters.
Members have the benifits of :-
1) Recognition and recommendation by FITIS
2) Opportunity to get involved in Local / International IT conferences & IT Events
3) Register with FITIS job portal
4) Special discounts & offers from FITIS member companies
5) Gain valuable exerience through active participation for events
6) Obtain membership for the IT federation – at a younger age and then become a board member
7) Opportunity to meet & work with IT professionals & IT institutes in Sri Lanka
and lots of other things at a fee of Rs.500 per year…
As the launching ceremony was held, hundreds of school students and school leavers participated and has already applied for the membership.
So hurry and apply now for a membership if you want to become a part of this gigantic IT club, as they issue only 500 memberships for the start.
For applications – http://fitis.lk/fitis-youthclub/
For more information,
FITIS youth club page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/FITIS-Youth-Club/1641248222772542?fref=ts